Artist Submission Policy
The Host Gallery has an open submission policy, accepting work year-round. Any work submitted will be considered for exhibition, regardless of medium. We review our general submissions approximately every 3-4 months. Please - no walkin portfolio reviews.
Submissions should include the following:
- Cover letter
- Artist statement or resume
- Complete contact information (include email address)
- CD with no more than 12 images
- Listing of current gallery representation or affiliation
- Self-addressed stamped envelope with adequate pre-paid postage for return of CD and submission information
Please note that the gallery will not return material without a return envelope. You are also welcome to include reviews, announcements, and other written materials which discuss your work. After we have had the opportunity to review your work, we will either return your materials or contact you to arrange an appointment. Allow up to six weeks for your review to be complete.
Thank you for your interest in the Host Gallery.